Monday, March 22, 2010

"TV Show"/Poem!

Here is a "TV Show" that Melanie Millen and I did. I hope to do more of these. We MIGHT!!! do more, or not. It's called, "We Put Your Pets First."

Here it is:





And here is a poem I wrote, and put in a book:



Feather Pen

By: Margaret Sensenig

Screech scratch

Twirl twine

Loopidy loop

Curly cube

Dip, drip.

Opps!

I made a splat!


3 comments:

Karla Sensenig said...

Oh what fun to watch your little show. I didn't even know you made it.
Love ya
Mom

Sarah said...

You made Kallie look smarter than she is! err...I mean, good job of displaying all of her talents. :-)

Margaret Sensenig said...

Hey! She did know how do to all of those, but when we had Melanie hid, kallie only found her because she had a treat, not because she knew her smell. HAHAH\HEHEHE!!!!!!!!!!