I LOVE it! They are all so wonderful. Great photography of all the creations and the details and "Geoff's candy" has me laughing. I especially love the tradition and the gathering of the family to create together. Finding a time to get everyone together is an amazing feat in and of itself and your family manages to do that regularly - great example.
I love them all. You guys are all so creative,but I think Geoff's candy is the most creative!!! :) I now know where you children got your creative!!!! :) :)
4 comments:
I LOVE it! They are all so wonderful. Great photography of all the creations and the details and "Geoff's candy" has me laughing. I especially love the tradition and the gathering of the family to create together. Finding a time to get everyone together is an amazing feat in and of itself and your family manages to do that regularly - great example.
I love them all. You guys are all so creative,but I think Geoff's candy is the most creative!!! :) I now know where you children got your creative!!!! :) :)
This was so much fun!
What a fun tradition!
Post a Comment