But on this frigid Saturday in January, our family spent some significant time reminiscing and anticipating summer youth camp. From ideas beginning to brew in Vinson's mind at the breakfast table for 2011 videos, to revisiting prior years' films as we are all gathered together in the living room (except for Erin, who is working his Saturday job), we spent some time just enjoying God's goodness in the relationships of our church and family.
It was fun to check out the Youth Camp video series from 2009 and 2010, each consisting of 5 installments (click the links to view all 10). I'd like to dig up earlier years' videos too. The one from 2009 plays off of 2008's "vinsonade," and 2008 also includes John Haughery's epic bike tackle victim scene.
But even as we think of warmer days, there is much to be enjoyed and reaped from this cold wintry season.
Since we're on the video topic, check out the below wintry piece by Nathaniel Millen for the 2009 Doxa Holiday party at Prince Street Cafe. I enjoy this video because I get to see my younger siblings enjoy Lancaster City with friends, like I have so many times.
1 comment:
I"d never seen that film before...great film. I didn't look very closely and forgot that it was last year so when I talked about it with several people as if it was the latest thing, I got blank stares. Haha.
Post a Comment