Sunday, September 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Margaret!

Margaret's 12th birthday was this past Wednesday, September 23. She had Hannah and Hope over for dinner, cake, and a trip to the Lampeter fair. Then yesterday we celebrated it again, since the whole family could be together (plus both grandparents and aunt Beth).
I particularly love the part of the "party" when Dad has us share memories and encouragement.
We are so blessed to have this girl in our family. She's already 12; that is crazy! Soon she'll be a teenager, in youth group, driving, graduating high school . . . oh my, I sound like a mom!

* * * * *


I've really enjoyed how the age gap is decreasing between myself and my sisters. The last photo is from a starbucks trip with Margaret and her friends. I appreciate how our relationship gets to grow and mature as time goes on. I can't wait to see what God has in store for Margaret this next year!

3 comments:

melanie.millen said...

Happy 12th Birthday Margaret!!!
you are blessed to have a wonderful sister that writes wonderful things about you and loves you very much. I love being your friend!

melanie.millen said...

Happy 12th Birthday Margaret!!!
you are blessed to have a wonderful sister that writes wonderful things about you and loves you very much. I love being your friend!

melanie.millen said...

opps!!!!!! I didn't mean to post it twice!!! oh, well it needs three comments.