Date: December 17th 2009
Time: 7:00-830
Where: Fritz Elementary School
Time: 7:00-830
Where: Fritz Elementary School
Today my school had a concert. There was a Beginner Orchestra, 4th Grade Orchestra, 5th & 6th grade Orchestra, 4th Grade Band, 5th & 6th grade Band, Orff and Drum Ensemble, 5th grade chorus, and 6th grade chorus. I only participated in the 6th grade chorus. We sang 4 songs, Ready, Set, Christmas!, Do You Hear What I hear?, Carol of the Bells, and A Canine Concerto.
It was fun to sing in front of tons of people.
Here are some pictures:
Here is my 6th grade chorus.
Here is a short video too:
2 comments:
Great job on the concert and this post, Margaret! I enjoyed going to see you perform at your school. Maybe sometime I can take a tour too. :-)
Great pictures and video! Thanks for posting Nicholas too! You had a better angle (and camera)... :)
Viviane
Post a Comment