Geoff
Saturday, April 10, 2010
At Aunt Cheryls
Karla and I are down at Cheryl's in Charlotte NC. We are here to bring Mom and Dad Landis home from their two week visit with Cheryl. I did not bring my camera so we have no pictures... We drove all day Friday to get here. Just for the record, we did make it to KFC in time for the Buffet! I'm a happy man. Karla said we will eat at a more healthful place coming home:) We had a relaxing evening at Cheryls Friday night. Saturday we slept in and had a cholesterol filled breakfast. Yum! Then I worked on Cheryl's "To Do List". Just a couple minor repairs. It is now 12:30 and we are figuring out what to do the rest of the day. My vote is to just relax and do nothing. Others have a different idea of what the word "relax" abd "nothing" means though... We'll see what happens :) I've got to go help move a dresser into the living room now so that's it for this post.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Great post dad! I'm glad you got to eat at KFC! We miss you! do you know when you will be home on Sunday? Thanks for the update! miss you two!
I'm glad you are having a good time and able to relax some too.
We have some neighborhood news going on right now, and I shot some photos with your camera that you left behind. I'll show you when you get back, or maybe post them on here before that.
The Esh's house must be on fire (are they the ones with the greenhouse by the road, or just the ones down the lane with the milk?). About 8 or 9 fire engines came, and are mostly still there. I'm praying that nobody is hurt. Our road is blocked off on both sides of us right now.
We'll see you when you get back. Mom, you will be surprised that basically all of the leftovers you left for us are already gone! I was surprised. (don't worry, we won't lack for food though)
Post a Comment