It's much more fun to have laugh therapy with my sister (Joy) and brother (Erin), than to balance my check book and budget and such.
"Apple just looks so much better, that's why people should get it, even if they were, like...slow."
"....dinky little Vista thing."
"As soon as I said that, I said 'just kidding!'...I only say that after I hear your responses."
"What is your problem?! Your laugh is really messed up!"
"I better watch everything I say tonight, because Sarah is in her little 'I don't feel like balancing my checkbook, so I'm going to find distractions and write everything down'."
"This feels like that commercial where they do that google map or whatever...as soon as I do it, it's right there online for the world to see."
"That's just like my improper grammar." (said with attitude)
"I knight you my queen."
Messed up or not, I need the laugh. Thanks Joy. :-)
7 comments:
ok? sounds like fun!
you were here the whole time Margert....what are you doing on the iMac anyway?? I'm just going to turn around and ask you, but this is more fun.
Get back to your check-booking thing or what ever.
haha!
Love my kids. Don't always follow their conversations though...
I think "Laughing at Joy" would better describe this post...
I Love the way you kids have fun!!!
I love my witty Grandchildren!!!! :)
Post a Comment