It was so good to see your whole family (but where was your dad?) bundled up "around the fire." I am glad you were not "chafing at the bit" to go running around to the best cool (no pun intended) hang out, but stayed home and enjoyed each other's company (you did enjoy each other's company, did you not?). Love, Dad and Granddaddy
Thanks for posting Sarah, and for giving us a peek at your evening, Margaret. I especially like the close ups of your little doggie. :) Looks like a nice cozy night with family gathered. But your dad was missing.
Dad had to work at his shop down the road for a bit, but he was there later. He just missed the small window of time while Margaret had her camera out. :)
4 comments:
I really like how you put together my film!!! And the music!
It was so good to see your whole family (but where was your dad?) bundled up "around the fire." I am glad you were not "chafing at the bit" to go running around to the best cool (no pun intended) hang out, but stayed home and enjoyed each other's company (you did enjoy each other's company, did you not?).
Love,
Dad and Granddaddy
Thanks for posting Sarah, and for giving us a peek at your evening, Margaret. I especially like the close ups of your little doggie. :) Looks like a nice cozy night with family gathered. But your dad was missing.
Dad had to work at his shop down the road for a bit, but he was there later. He just missed the small window of time while Margaret had her camera out. :)
Post a Comment