Sunday, March 27, 2011

The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe ...and Margaret

This year at school Margaret is in the play "The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe". I went to one of her practices last week and took some pictures. She is a tree and has no spoken parts but, in my opinion, the play just wouldn't be complete without her part! :) Since I only stayed for an hour I did not get any pictures of her on stage but will take care of that on the night of the play, so keep posted for that. I really like taking these type of pictures. It is a challeng getting good shots in the lighting and rewarding when a couple turn out nicely. If you want to go to see Margaret on stage you can see her March 30 and 31 and April 1 and 2. Call her school for more info at 717-285-2000. Or you can call me! 717-808-8650. Here are three of the pictures I took.
The battle against the White Witch.
Lucy giving Edmund a drop of the cordial to heal him from the battle wounds.

Susan and Lucy after the battle.


1 comment:

Margaret Sensenig said...

This was so much fun! :) thanks for the pix Dad!