Wednesday, June 9, 2010

IO Senior Send-Off

Kurt asked me to make a slide show of the IO seniors for our senior send-off event at Prince Street Cafe. The first version that I made and that got played at the event was missing a senior. Here is a revised version with the senior that was missing in the original version. Enjoy!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

My first comment goes to Erin for a job well done on the slide show.

Unknown said...

I feel honored. Thank you. :)

Sarah said...

Great job Erin!
And way to pull Vinson in to the blog as well!

G-MA said...

Yes, Erin you have done a great job!! I loved looking at each picture and trying to guess who they were before the last picture.

Well, Hi Vinson! it is a great accomplishment for Erin to get you on this blog!!!!! :)

Margaret Sensenig said...

great job Erin!