Bite, Bite, Bite. One memory Melanie and I always joke about and share is biting. Ever since I can remember, my family would talk about how I would always bite Melanie Grace Millen. One time when Melanie and I were talking about when I used to bite her, Melanie turned around and bit herself. She faced me and said, “Look, I still have a scar!” We cracked up laughing. I don’t remember too much about my biting phase. Not even stories. All I really know is that I would bite Melanie Millen, my best friend in the whole world. I really don’t know why I would bite her. I can’t quit remember if I used to bite my other friends or not. But this is one of our little memories we share out of a thousand.
2 comments:
That is so true, for some reason you always bit me but i never bit you! Great memories for you, but not for me because i still have a scar from one time! Love you!
melanie.millen
haha. no you don't still have a scare you silly! hehe!
love you too!
Post a Comment