Thursday, June 30, 2011

Geoff's off duty post...

I'm off duty for this year. After two 12 hour shifts and one 6 hour shift we have almost 100% of the groups safely tucked in here at Creation 2011. Now I get a chance to look at pix and post some. Some of these are mine, some are Karla's and some are Sarah's.

Dad enjoying the view from the deck.



Joy and Vinson camping "Indi's" as Vinson calls them.

Me, (Geoff) Margaret, and Joanie directing campers at "the bottom of the hill".
This is the line we faced for many hours...
Sarah heading out to help Vinson and Joy camp people.
Proof for my mom that I AM using sunscreen... Love you mom!




Erin being creative with canvas...
Mom enjoying the view...
My wonderful wife, reading a good book and relaxing. Thanks dear, I love you!


1 comment:

Melanie Millen said...

What great pictures!! Keep them coming!