Thursday, June 30, 2011

More Creation Photos

Here's another round of photos, taken Wednesday and today. These are just ones I've taken (on multiple cameras), but my parents have many more.

Lecrae opened for Creation Wednesday on the main stage.

My little sister is a supervisor - see the radio for proof. :)


Grandma, Mom, Joanie Brown, Margaret, and I made a grocery store run to bring a gallon of ice cream out to the crew working Individual Camping in H field on Wednesday night - special request made by Joy. :)


Front Gate.




Joanie & Margaret working the bottom of the hill for Group Camping (Dad supervises).

Thursday morning reading material.

I went out with Vinson and Joy in K field for a dose of Individual Camping. Much dust. Few cars.


Lecrae preached a solid gospel message at the fringe stage. It was great to see so many people there.


2 comments:

Melanie Millen said...

Thanks for the post! it looking like you guys are having FUN!

Julia Pritchard said...

Love all these pictures!!!!
Keep posting 'em!!!