Here are some more photos from our family vacation "at the mountains" in July.
Dad caught a hummingbird on camera!
Our movie making girl in action.
Campfire on the 2nd Friday night, with the Minichs and our whole family.
At the overlook
Swing dancing
The last morning.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Looks like my kind of relaxing vacation! The thing I observed about your family 15 years ago when I met you (yeah, it's been that long) is your enjoyment of each other. It is a testimony of your love for one another. How neat to see it continue! Katherine
1 comment:
Looks like my kind of relaxing vacation! The thing I observed about your family 15 years ago when I met you (yeah, it's been that long) is your enjoyment of each other. It is a testimony of your love for one another. How neat to see it continue!
Katherine
Post a Comment