This is my second day at HACC this semester. I am sort of looking forward to having a routine again, but at the same time I am sort of dreading the work load. I am still gathering my supplies for my classes. My Micro Biology book has still not arrived yet, and I have the first 2 hour and forty minute class this afternoon. I am looking forward to hanging out with Liz Wenger and possibly Laura Wenger, Zach Millen, Catherine Davis, and Alyssa Driedger.
Yesterday Catherine had called to see if I had any books that she could use for her English Comp 1 class. While talking about it we found out that she is having the same professor that I had for that class and that I did have a book that she could use. After our conversation I looked for the book that I said I had, and I could not find it. I was a little frantic because I told Catherine that I would bring it today and I knew I still had it somewhere but I just could not find it anywhere. After coming home from work that evening and watching two episodes of the BBC series Cranford, that we borrowed from the Borghis, with my family, I found the book wrapped under a blanket in my room. I was thoroughly relieved and grateful to God for allowing me to find the book. I am now at the HACC library after my Pre Calc class waiting for Catherine to come so I can give her the book that I had promised to lend her.
A little while ago Sarah had said that I should write something on the blog. I replied that I would when I had something to write about. I now realize that you can write about anything, It does not have to be a big thing that happened, it can be small every day occurrences. I now think that I may actually write a good amount of post during the school year, for I am stuck at HACC for a long period of time in which I will have time to spare. Well I guess I will stop writing now because I am stating to ramble, or at least I feel as though I am rambling. I just had the thought that I am so glad that mom made me practice typing, because I would not be able to write such a post when my mind went ten times faster than the speed of my fingers. Thanks mom! :)
4 comments:
Erin,
I really enjoyed your post! And I like your idea to post throughout the semester. I'm liking how this blog is becoming a family communication tool. We just don't have enough time each day to hear about details like you wrote. Keep it up!
Love ya,
Sarah
I enjoy you post as well. I also learned that you found the book. Great news. It is always frustrating losing something you know you just had.
Love ya
Mom
Isn't it good to see God in the little things through out the day. He is kind in so many ways and sometimes we have the eyes to see him at work! Keep looking for his hand during your time at HACC.
Dad
Post a Comment