Friday, February 26, 2010

A day at the office…or half a day.

Well I’ve been playing with my Time Lapse Photography and having some fun. A couple days ago I set up my tripod in my office and set the shutter to shoot every 2 minutes. Then I put it into a slide show. Kind of fun. I also merged the images into one image, a little busy but kind of interesting. So today is a snow day and I went to the chiropractor because I’m a little sore. I can’t do “real” work today so I spent a little time on this. Now I’ve got to get back to something that pays! Enjoy!
Geoff
p.s. if you want to see it in large format go here, http://www.photodex.com/sharing/viewshow?fl=3167376&alb=0 Does not work with Mac’s, sorry.

3 comments:

Margaret Sensenig said...

Cool Dad! Did you use your time laps for that? How did you get that last picture to look like that? Was it a mistake or did you try it?

Margaret Sensenig said...

Never mind. I just read your post. Before i just looked at the video. GOOD JOB! GET BACK TO WORK. HAHAHAHA!

Sarah said...

Pink Panther! :-)
Can you still play it on the piano?