Here is some footage of the cold snow that is still falling. Have fun in the white fluffy, really deep snow!
Here it is, have fun:
3 comments:
Granddaddy S.
said...
We certainly enjoyed watching what "normal" people do when they are cooped up. Good pix of Kallie. She made a good impersonation of a polar bear. In fact, when I first starting looking at the video, I thought you had pulled something about a polar bear from the Internet!
Good job girls! I like the editing job, Margaret. Good song and good mix of action (Kallie) and scenery. Oh what fun! Shoveling it all, now that's a different thing.
3 comments:
We certainly enjoyed watching what "normal" people do when they are cooped up. Good pix of Kallie. She made a good impersonation of a polar bear. In fact, when I first starting looking at the video, I thought you had pulled something about a polar bear from the Internet!
Good job girls! I like the editing job, Margaret. Good song and good mix of action (Kallie) and scenery.
Oh what fun!
Shoveling it all, now that's a different thing.
Post a Comment