Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Snow, Snow, Snow!

UPDATE! At noon Wednesday we had 15" in our driveway!


Well we are enjoying another Winter Wonderland. Everyone has the day off. We are expecting about 18 inches of snow, later on, it is supposed to start blowing all that snow around. We all are hanging out in the house. Karla is making Biscotti, Geoff is helping clean up (a little…) and taking pictures, Sarah is organizing her new bookcase/dresser. Vinson is moving furniture and reading, Erin is also moving furniture and browsing his iTouch, Joy is video-ing and relaxing, and Margaret is video-ing and making short movies… I have uploaded some pictures. Enjoy Gods storehouse of snow and stay safe and warm.
Geoff






3 comments:

Carol said...

I love the birdies!! Nice pictures.
I'm sure you are enjoying your family. The snow is amazingly beautiful. Have fun.

Carol Joy

Sarah said...

Great photos Dad!

Dad said...

Geoff, Those bird pictures are beautiful! Thanks.